Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You gotta love raw chicken

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I can't believe I’m going to be an uncle. I’m so excited for you Tara and Weston...!

First off about the shoes, I would say only bring two pair of shoes he won't need more than that, and as far as the shoes my favorite ones to wear are my lace-ups. If you tie them loose you can slide your feet in and out way easy so I would say don't stress too much on finding slip-ons.



There's an unwritten rule with the missionaries regarding "informing the mother about injuries" which says you tell her about it after everything is all okay...so I have something to tell you mom which really isn't that big of a deal. The other day we were eating lunch at on the side of the road; I order my usual plate of curry chicken on rice. I began eating it and noticed it was different somehow but I couldn't put my finger in it. Finally after almost my whole plate was gone I realized it was because they didn't cook the chicken. Later that day we went to Koomphawapi (our new added area) where there is nothing, and I mean nothing, if you ride your bike normal speed you can go from one side of the city to the other in just over 5 minutes. Anyway that night I was feeling really sick, my stomach was killing me and my head was pounding. I figured it would just go away so I went to bed, I was so cold and couldn't get my body to stop shaking even while I was asleep; Elder Black said I didn't even stop then. Finally I woke up all soar but felt a little better. We went out and worked the next couple of days and finally it started hurting really bad again so I called sister smith and she told me to go to the hospital which I couldn't do till the next day because the city I was in doesn't have doctors or anything and there weren't any trucks or buses leaving the city till the next morning. But hey everything is great now; I'm totally back to normal, only a really bad case of food poisoning. Mom you would die of you saw the things I eat and the places I eat at some of the time...oh how I love this country!



This Sunday we should be having another baptism. It’s the sister of one of the members in the family we just baptized. Her name is Yeem and she is 22 years old. When we were teaching that family she didn't have time for us and so didn't learn. The day the family was baptized I invited her to come see the baptism. She said she felt something very special and instantly wanted to be baptized as well. The power in seeing the ordinances of the priesthood: baptism, sacrament... they really do have a special spirit that you feel as you watch them being performed. The only thing that separates this church from all the other Christian churches is the authority from God we have to perform the ordinances of salvation.



I love you all so much!

Tyrel

1 comment:


  1. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email: perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete